This article will teach you how to access Asus router settings in a simple and easy way. If you are looking for the Asus login router process, you are on the right page. Have you ever thought about the need of accessing the wireless router? Let us tell you, it is very important to access the router in order to configure its settings and control the functions. You can’t control the features and functions of your router until you don’t get into it. In this article, you will also get the solution of the query “can’t login to Asus router”. So we have clubbed some of the basic instructions that will take you through the process.
How to access Asus router settings: Process
Now this section will make you walk through the easy steps to know how to access Asus router settings. For Asus login router process, you will require Asus router account username and password. Don’t worry, we will explain you the whole process. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully in order to avoid facing an issue.
- If you are a new user, make sure you establish the basic hardware setup. Connect your physical devices like router, modem, and the computer using the Ethernet cable.
- Plug the one end of the RJ45 Ethernet cable into the LAN port of the router and another end into the modem. Likewise, connect the router to the computer. If you don’t have another cable, you can use the wireless mode for the connection.
- Now go to the computer that is connected to the wireless network of the Asus router.
- Open a web browser of your choice like Microsoft Edge and look for the address bar on the top of the page.
- Enter the default IP address or web address into the address bar of the browser. Default IP or web address is as follows:Default IP address: 192.168.1.1
Default web address: router.Asus.com
- Now the browser will take you to the Asus login router page where you will see the Asus login router window asking for Asus router account username and password.
- Enter the Asus router account username and password into the respective fields. If you don’t know the Asus router account username and password, look below:
Asus router account username: admin
Asus router default password: password or admin
- After you enter the Asus login router credentials into the respective fields, click the login tab and the browser will take you to the Asus router setup page.
- If you are able to see the Asus router setup page on your screen, it means you have logged into your router.
Now that you have logged into the Asus router setup page, you can easily modify or control the functions of your wireless router. In case you face an issue while attempting to access the wireless router, try to verify the credentials and make sure the browser is working well. If still facing the same issue and can’t login to Asus router, go for the router reset.
Asus router factory settings
If you are still searching how to access Asus router settings after not being able to log into the router, get your Asus router factory settings back. To get your Asus router factory settings back, we have mentioned the step by step process.
- First of all, you need to spot the reset button on your router. In most of the routers, the reset button sits little inside the frame of the router.
- You will need a paperclip to press the push button. Press the button with the help of paperclip and hold for a few seconds.
- Now release the button when all the lights on the router start blinking and wait for a few seconds to let your router get back to the Asus router factory settings.
Can’t login to Asus router?
Can’t login to Asus router even after performing the above-mentioned steps? Not need to get frustrated on, simply follow the instructions given below:
- When you see that you can’t login to Asus router, be calm and check whether the browser is working well or not. Try to use another web browser and make sure the web browser is up to date.
- Still can’t login to Asus router? Follow this step. Please ensure the Asus login router credentials you entered into the fields are appropriate. Verify by looking at the wireless label on the back side of the router. You will find all the information about the router.
- If you are still facing the same issue, make sure the Asus router account username or password is not updated. If the credentials are updated, get your Asus router factory settings back.
To reset the router, refer to the topic mentioned above.
So this article was all about to tell you how to access Asus router settings in a simple and easy way. We hope you also got to know about the wireless router login process. In case you face any difficulty while attempting to log into the wireless router, give our technical team of experts a call. Call on our Toll-Free number and we will more than happy to assist you. Thank you for reading this article.