This situation can happen in any person’s life because in the modern world so many things are to be remembered. Similarly, many people forget the password of their router after they set it. As you all know, if you don’t remember the router password, you won’t be able to log into your wireless router. But don’t worry, we are here to resolve your issue. In this article, we will explain you the solution of your searched query “router.asus.com forgot password”. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully to resolve your issue.
Solution to router.asus.com forgot password
For this situation, you will need to reset your wireless router. After you reset the router, you will be able to log into your wireless router. There are two ways to reset your router, so we will discuss both the ways.
- Via Web Interface
This is a method to reset your router. The user needs to access the web interface of the wireless router to reset the device. This type of method is known as Soft Reset. Follow the instructions given below:
- First of all, connect your wireless router with your modem via Ethernet cable. Then connect your wireless router with the computer.
- Plug in the adapters of both the devices into the power source and turn them On.
- Now launch a web browser and enter the default IP address of your wireless router into the address bar.
- Now you will see a small login window on your screen asking you for router login credentials.
- Enter the default values in both the fields.
- Now you will see router admin page on your screen.
- Go to the Admin tab and click the Reset to default settings tab.
Now your wireless router will get disconnected from your computer. Next, it will restart so that new settings take effect. So this was the solution for your searched query “router.asus.com forgot password”.
- Via Reset button
This is a method in which user needs to push the Reset button on the router. You can call it Hard Reset method.
- Look for the reset button sitting inside the frame of your wireless router on the back side.
- Press the reset button and hold it for a few seconds until all LED lights start blinking.
- Now your wireless router will restart so that new settings take effect.
We recommend using this method for the solution of your query “router.asus.com forgot password”. After you reset your wireless router, you will be able to log into router.asus.com login page. Simply, enter the default values into the fields to log into your router.
We hope that in this article, you got to know about the solution for your query “router.asus.com forgot password”. If this issue still continues to appear on your screen, don’t worry, we are here to assist you. Simply, call us on our Toll-Free number and our technicians will guide you to resolve your issue.