Asus wireless router printer
The given blog shows the information about “Asus router printer setup Mac”. The Asus router is a networking device giving reliable speed for strong internet connection. The router is a dual-band N900 gigabit switch that gives the best Wi-Fi performance in your home or office. Asus router has a command known as “print server” that enables you to connect wireless printer on your network. Setting up these routers is simple by the Asus router printer setup process. Asus router has two built-in USB ports which allow your printer and file server to do multiple tasks at once. You can easily print from anyplace in your home by connecting a remote printer to your Asus router. Anyhow, there are situations, where you can face Asus router printer problem. In the coming segment, we will help you to know about the Asus router printer setup Mac process.
Asus router printer setup: Process
The Asus router printer setup Mac is the process which helps to share files from the Mac device. Follow the steps to know Asus router printer setup process:
- On the upper left of your device’s screen, click the ‘Apple button’ and then select ‘System Preferences’ in the menu.
- Now, double-click on ‘Print & Scan’ option.
- On the lower left corner, click on the plus sign given.
- Then, click on the IP tab and enter the IP address of your router.
- Now, in the Protocol option, select “Line Printer Daemon-LPD” option.
- On the ‘queue’ field, fill LPRServer. And in the ‘use’ field, click on ‘select software’.
- Here you can select the model number of your printer from the drop-down list.
- Once, the network printer is installed, you will see the ‘Congratulations’ page will appear on your screen.
For further detailed information, call us on our given toll-free number. And we hope that from the above section, the process of Asus router printer setup Mac is easily understood.
Asus router printer problem
Asus router users may face many problems while connecting to the printer. One of the most common Asus router printer problems is that Asus router is unable to find the printer. The reason that the router cannot find the printer is either the router is unable to find the default address of the printer, or that the data from that address cannot be understood by the router.
Make sure that you have not neglected the easy solution before going through the difficult ones.
- The printer must be connected to the power source.
- Check that you have connected the device, the router, and your printer properly.
- It should be within the range of the wireless network.
- If the printer is wired, check the physical connection.
- In case the printer is wireless, the firewall of your router might be blocking the printer’s IP address as an unrecognized device.
By using the above tips you can detect the problem and also your printer on your network.
We hope from the above blog, you will know about “Asus router printer setup Mac” process. If you need any further help, call us on our toll-free number