Asus is providing durable networking hardware devices to users from a very long time. They provide some of the best performing routers. Asus router comes with user-friendly web interface which allow us to configure the various settings of Asus wifi router.
If you are looking forward to setup Asus router, then we are providing help on 192.168 1.1 setup asus, with simple steps. You can also take assistance from our experts on various topics like forgot asus router password, asus login setup, 192.168.1.1 asus router login and much more.
The Asus router web interface is the control panel, where all the settings are stored and changed. To make changes to your network you need to access 192.168.1.1 asus router login page. After accessing the default http //router.asus.com login address, you would be able to access the asus router setup page. You can also log into your router’s software by using http //router.asus.com login utility that redirects you to the asus router setup wizard page on any web browser.
For the process 192.168 1.1 setup asus, you have to connect to the internet and open the 192.168.1.1 asus router login page.
- For this you have to launch a web browser and enter IP address 192.168.1.1 or default http //router.asus.com login address.
- Next, Asus login window displays in front of you. Enter Asus router’s login credentials that you can find in the Asus router setup manual.
- After you login, the dashboard of the Asus Router opens in front of you.
- Go to the ‘Advance Settings’ and click ‘WAN’ option given on the left panel.
- Now, click ‘WAN connection type’ and enable the WAN, NAT and UPnP.
- Now, Enable the ‘WAN IP Settings’ and ‘WAN DNS Settings’.
- Further, click ‘Account Settings’ and enter the details of your broadband connection in the given field then enter ‘Apply’ to save all the settings.
By following the above mentioned steps you have successfully completed the process for 192.168 1.1 setup asus.
Most users often search for “How to reboot asus router”. Here, we are providing the solution to your query.
How to Reboot Asus Router?
If you are unable to access http //router.asus.com login page or if you forgot asus router password then you can reset your device to the factory default settings by pressing the reset button.
- First confirm that your Asus router is switched on.
- Press the reset button which is located on the back side of the router with the paper pin and hold it for 10 seconds.
- Then release the Reset button and wait the router to reboot to its factory default settings.
- Now, you have to setup your router again.
We hope this article will help you out to setup your Asus router. You can contact our technical team anytime for any router related issue and query. We have a toll-free number that is available round the clock for your assistance.